Sunday, July 10, 2011

Garbage Shed

The great 2011 shed clean out. It wasn't supposed to be a garbage shed.  This is the first time in 11 years I have seen the inside empty and the floor. This building had crap in it when we bought our house. My husband (the piler, stacker and overall hoarder) just kept tossing things in there. Now it is empty and I have plans to make it ...wait for it ...a GARDEN/ POTTING shed instead of a smelly trash heap.

ALL of this stuff was in the shed! I paid my nephew to clean it out.








It looks somewhat better but is soooo stinky! I really hope this can be my potting shed once it is power washed , a floor put in and painted.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!