Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A tisket, a tasket, that sure is a lot of baskets...


I don't know about you but I sure do love baskets. All sorts of baskets. Different colors, textures, sizes and shapes.  If I don't like the color--I paint them. Baskets bring a warmth and natural texture to a space. With so many varieties there is a basket for everyone. When the hubbs calls me a basket-case, he isn't far from the mark, haha! (And trust me when I say this is only a few that I have!)


I use them to hold dish towels in my kitchen.


I keep my first aid supplies in here.


Corral the TV, satellite and DVD remotes in the living room.


Try and control the dogs toys. (I didn't say I was successful- don't judge) 


Office stuff storage


Extra toiletries in the bathroom


I love to put plants in them.


They are great for  carrying my garden stuff.


But this is probably my favorite use most of all...

Wussie Cat comfy and cozy in her basket
Do you have any favorite baskets? What do you use them for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!