Saturday, December 3, 2011

Craft Show goodies!

Just a quick post! I attended a local craft show and of course I didn't walk away empty handed. Just had to share!

A beautiful hand crafted primitive star tree topper!

A cute snowman picture. AND bonus points for referencing 1) my German heritage 2) I ♥ Snowmen 3) I ♥ ♥ anything bird related! 

3 adorable felt tree ornaments!

An african violet pot


And rumor has it there may have been some delicious homemade Peanut Butter and Chocolate fudge....but there is no evidence to support that, HA!

I love going to all the local craft fairs and support the local artisans. And to eat BECAUSE there is always yummy nom-noms. But I really like to go so I can steal borrow some of their ideals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!