Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Missing Rubbermaid Tote of Christmas bags and boxes

Or as I like to call it, proof positive I am a hoarder of Christmas stuff. As I indicated in the previous post, (as found here) I have a tendency to purchase and hoard Christmas paper, ribbons, boxes and bags.  Okay-- not just Christmas stuff, but that is all I am addressing for now.

Ahem. . . .

I was missing a tote full of gift boxes and bags but we found it.



So the final tally is. . .

30 rolls of wrapping paper
71 gift boxes
47 gift bags

hahaha. . .oops. Anyone have a gift wrap emergency?  Because I have you covered er. . . wrapped. 
 Now remember this is JUST the Christmas related gift boxes, bags and wrapping paper.  
 I will not, should not might not buy anymore. . . but HAVE you seen some of the stuff they have Target?
Do you think there is a 12 step program for Christmas gift wrap?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!