Thursday, December 15, 2011

Obsessive Compulsive Collections

I don't know what is is about my psyche, but I find I get COMPLETELY obsessed with some collectible and it is all I can focus on. 

Through the years there has been the milk-glass and hobnail  vases, chandelier and lamps.










The copper music boxes, which actually are boxes at all. I have a stove, a plane, a jalopy, a church, and a  wishing well. Unfortunately these are gathering dust sitting on a ledge in the garage...

 Picture frames anyone?

Bird related stuff (mostly figurines).








Mirrors.  
(no pics)

Baskets


And here is my latest obsession... Skeleton Keys. I plan on painting all these so they appear more cohesive.


 I have enough stuff I could have my own thrift store, ha! And I'm sure if I looked around my house I have lots of other collections.

What are some of your collectibles?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!