Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Craftabulous Ideal-- Pay it forward 2012


This was the Facebook post at the top of my news feed.

Pay it forward 2012! I promise to make something handmade for the first five people who comment. They must in turn post this and make something handmade for the first five who comment on their status. (actually, I don't care if you re-post) The rules are that it has to be handmade by you, and they must receive it before 2012 ends. It can be something as simple as making a cup of coffee. 
Ready? Set, Go!

I debated for sometime before I posted this as my status. What can I make that I would feel is worthy to give to 5 of my family/ friends/ acquaintances? I know there should be a substantial surge of creativity with all of the projects around my house, but honestly I have felt overwhelmed by the sheer number of projects I have been tasked to complete. I didn't feel creative. I felt burdened. Then it happened. The spark that I have been missing for some time. The spark of creativity. I actually broke out my ideal notebook. Not for jotting down what I have to do but what I want to do.  

So what is I am going to make? It could be something like any of the following ...or not...

(All photos sourced via web search and are for inspirational purposes)


















mustache you a question..
I feel so inspired! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!