Friday, January 13, 2012

The Fatted Calf

Curse my Eastern European heritage!! I come from hearty peasant stock as evident with my short stocky (some say fat, I say fluffy) frame. However, TODAY,  I have reached my breaking point. My crazy awesome muck-luk rain boots arrived and they do not fit over my muscular calves!! GAH...I am dying. 



I actually have shapely legs. It one of the few places the fat didn't settle. I am so depressed. The boots are even more obnoxiously vibrant in their fantastic plastic reality.  Even if I greased up like a pig and pole I couldn't get these suckers to slide over my calves. I need medical intervention. Is there a surgical procedure for  calvesplasty or lipocalvesostemy?

OH the horror! I shall have to settle for plain yucky boots from megawallymart.  Booooo.


4 comments:

  1. I'm shaped like a pickle barrel( a German Pickle Barrel!)--so things could be worse. But those are some seriously CUTE boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are too cute! Lipocalvesostemy, Hilarious!!! Maybe they just run smallish!!! Yes that's what it is!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Not gonna lie. I tossed them in the dryer to warm the rubber up and you know make them all stretchy and stuff. No go...wah wah wah...

    So I went back online and found some sites that cater to the big calves endowed gals, that aren't ugly. Hope I find something!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!