Friday, January 13, 2012

My Pinterest Obsession

I reeeeaaaallllyyyy need a life. 47 boards and 1000 pins!


If ONLY I could re-purpose items this creatively
salvagelove.net
recapturedcharm.com
 patinawhite.typepad.com

Be this stylish...and thin!
http://www.polyvore.com/dream_closet

http://www.polyvore.com/christmas_party/

birdsnest.com.au
Have rooms this dreamy and perfect!
 flickr.com
 houzz.com

Be this organized
sycamorestreetpress.com
keepingmyaccent.tumblr.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/almostbunnies/2505696830/
Bake like a chef
 sincrediblepastries.com
cakecentral.com
cakecentral.com
But most of all I wish I would not be so obsessive about pinning things and ACTUALLY  go create something!



3 comments:

  1. Though I've not started my own board, I agree-Pinterest is fascinating. But--I'm NOT going to try and wear shoes like that! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1000 pins... I'll be there soon enough! I am addicted to Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sue--it is sooo addicting! I wish I could wear shoes like that again. I am a little old and probably past the weight capacity! Haha

    @Donna-Thank you for stopping by my blog! I wonder if there is a support group for Pinterest addiction? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!