Wednesday, February 8, 2012

25 Random Things Linky Party


Inspired by Shaunna from Perfectly Imperfect!

  1. I am not a morning person.
  2. I have been unemployed since Jan 3, 2012
  3. I was really freaked out about not having job.
  4. Now I kinda like it--don't tell my hubbs.
  5. My hubbs is a really good guy--most of the time.
  6. Since being unemployed I no longer worry about time management.
  7. When I was employed I was in management.
  8. I hated it.
  9. I have no ideal what I wan't to do when I grow up
  10. Being a grown up is kinda sucky sometimes.
  11. Being a grown up is really awesome sometimes.
  12. You know what's awesome? It is snowing and I am sitting in my big comfy recliner, in pj's.
  13. I love pj's. They are my favorite outfit. 
  14. I hope my next job (IF I get one, haha) let's me work from home. Sitting in my recliner. In my pj's.
  15. I love to garden.
  16. Especially flowers.
  17. I would love to get rid of most of our yard and put in flower beds.
  18. This freaks the hubbs out.
  19. I can't say the word "out", because it make my dogs go crazy. I have to spell it O--U--T when talking to anyone.
  20. I also have to spell B--Y--E -B--Y--E
  21. And C--O--O--K--I--E
  22. I think my dogs can spell.
  23. I won the spelling bee in 6th grade
  24. My hubbs won an art contest in 6th grade
  25. We haven't won anything since
Ok--what's your 25 things? Please click http://www.perfectlyimperfectblog.com/2012/02/25-things-linky-party.html and link up with Shaunna!

11 comments:

  1. Ha-I am the morning-est person on the planet. I wish the day would END at 7pm. I'm always amazed at night people. And no, I don't want to be one.........

    This was a cute list. Sometimes being a grown-up IS sucky.....but I do like being able to eat cookies for dinner if I want!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your list made me smile! My dog is very sensitive to words, too. Pee, out, walk, treat...., etc. Even if we weren't planning on taking her for a walk at a certain moment, she gets so excited to hear the word "walk" that she guilts us into walking her.

      P.S. Ditto on the wish for working in the recliner in PJs. And I don't even own a recliner.

      Jenny

      Delete
    2. @Sue-you crack me up. If it is 5am and I am awake it means that I awake--from the day before! Yeah being able to eat cookies for dinner IS awesome! Almost as awesome as Pizza for breakfast!

      @Jenny--Haha I know my dogs crack me up. I call them my little furry kids. You should TOTALLY get a recliner. They are so comfortable! Everyone that comes to my house wants to nap in it!

      Delete
  2. i sure hope if you wish for a job ... you will find one soon. i've been out of one for a while now ...but i think the hubby like it & i love not having a boss yelling at me all the time. i would love to work from home. that would be such fun. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! I know I will have to get a job...eventually. It is kinda nice to actually have time to do the things I said I would do...if I had time. Before I had money and no time. Now I no (or very little) money and lots of time. I am actually happier now. So old adage is true. Money can't buy happiness. Though it sure can pay for a good time, hehe

      Delete
  3. Found you on the 25 Things Link Party! I'm a new follower! Would love for you to visit me at http://www.eccentricleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hated being in management, too. ICK! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son and daughter are in management, boy, the things I've heard.LOL Loved your 25 things, I am so not a morning person but my husband is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your 25.

    On the management front, I remember a work seminar (many, many moons ago) where they talked about "rising to your level of incompetency" ...

    ... that idea has stuck with me for 20+ years. The idea that 'because you wrote a great press release" or 'because you sold that this or that" suddenly you are now worthy and capable of managing (and mentoring) others ...

    :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda--Wow that's awesome. I am definitely gonna remember that! The reason I hated being in management is because I was nothing more than a glorified babysitter. AND I had no authority to hire/ fire. My "management" never did anything to address the issues. My performance was held accountable based on the non-performance of others...bleh. Do you know how bad I wanted to shout "Suck it up and get your big boy/ girl panties on. It is called work for a reason!" GGGRRRRR....Never never again! (Ok and that's the pg13 version--No one REALLY wants to know what I wanted to say, haha)

      Delete
  7. I am so sorry to hear about your job loss, however, I hope you find something you truly love (at home in your PJs)! Life is too short to spend all day at a job you are not happy with.

    Love the list of 25--so many could apply to me!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!