Monday, February 20, 2012

Funky and Frugal Finds #3

It's that time again! Welcome to Funky and Frugal Finds Monday #3

I must say I was a little disappointed this week. My favorite thriftin' haunts were picked over. So I didn't get much . BOO

Gonna paint these
Decorative wood balls for my dough bowl $1, Goodwill

Please don't tell the hubbs I have ANOTHER shelf!
$1.50, Goodwill
 Time to make a spring wreath
$0.50, Goodwill
 Sorry, can't show this one! This is being transformed for my daughter.
$1, Goodwill

Solid wood framed mirror
Originally $16 Vintage Market--paid $7
Goodwill total=$4.26
Vintage Market=$7.46

My total haul for the week is $11.72. Hopefully next week I find something spectacular!

2 comments:

  1. WHAT?! THIS IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR! I'm going to continue to withold your already super belated birthday present. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha--you will just have to wait Miss Impatient-Pants

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!