Monday, February 27, 2012

Funky and Frugal Finds #4


Welcome to Funky and Frugal Finds Monday #4...except I forgot to publish it. OOPS! 

Well it was another week of slim pickin's but I did manage to find a few things worthwhile!

I found this cool Monkeypod wood bowl. I am going to clean it up and use some Walnut Oil to reseal it. I love wood bowls!

Goodwill, $2
I found this cute country picture for my porch
St. Vincent DePaul, $1
Wood Trivets for my kitchen
St. Vincent DePaul, $0.80 each
Barware for the Hubbs
St. Vincent DePaul $2.25 total
And this brass retro bottle opener for the Hubb's bar. I am gonna scrub it up and maybe give it a spray with paint. Can you even buy bottles which need a bottle opener anymore? I mean do they even make them?!
St. Vincent DePaul $2



Fingers crossed next week is better, boo,

2 comments:

  1. The wood bowl has a beautiful grain and shape. I have to agree not many items in the thrift stores. I am looking forward to spring rummage sales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paulette, Everywhere went there were signs asking for donations. And other signs indicating price increases because donations are down. I also can't wait for the rummage/yard/garden sales to commence!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!