Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Master Bathroom Tweaks

I already gave you a play by play for this NEVER-ENDING remodel here. But I am slowly chipping away at the last few projects.

I took advantage of the nice weather on Friday to do a little spray painting. You gotta love the fact I am spray painting in February. In Ohio.  I found these cute little shelves at Goodwill. 1 large, 2 small--all for $10. They just needed sprucing up. Hello spray paint!

My bathroom is teeny-tiny. There is no medicine cabinet, so I had to figure where am I gonna put my toothbrush. . Hello-- you have to have good oral hygiene.

The large shelf is 24 inches wide. The same width as my sink.

And look at these awesome little jars!! At Target. NOT on sale. But they were so cool looking I bit the bullet and paid full price. Except because I used my Target card, I saved 5%, so that counts. Right?


STILL need to install the trim (ceiling, door window and baseboards). And hang the shower curtain. And the hubbs needs to crawl into the attic and make the connection to the exhaust fan. The last project I have (besides decorating) is the window treatment. Stay tuned my little bloggies!

Once last dreamy look!

P.S. I talked to my sister tonight --my stepdad and brother in law are gonna come over next weekend and install my trim work. HOO-RAY!!! Happy dance happy dance!

10 comments:

  1. The bathroom is looking phenomenal momma. The best part of a reno project is the reveal! Even though it took longer than you anticipated, I still think this turned out fantastic. Huge improvement from the old bathroom. Keep up the good work!

    Aj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AJ! All I know is I can't wait to have the last few little pices go in. And my kitchen remodel better not take that long!

      Delete
  2. Hooray for getting to the end of an endless project. I'm happy for you. I know how frustrating that can be. It's so bright and pretty now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue! I can't wait to be able to soak in the tub. I went and bought lavender bath salts. I already told the hubbs I am locking myself in and not coming out until we are out of hot water! haha

      Delete
  3. I love it! I know you are excited to be near the finish line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your finds. The shelf looks perfect under the sink. I would have splurged for the Target containers, too. You saved on the shelf so no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sarah--I kinda had a similar conversation in my head--in case I had to justify the purchase to the hubbs. Fortunately he never asked....phew. But he did say he liked them so that's a good sign!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks really pretty...very spa like. I LOVE the wall color....what is it?

    Sharon @ mrs. hines class

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!