Monday, March 26, 2012

Funky and Frugal Finds #7

Welcome to Funky and Frugal Finds Monday #7

I found some more pristine LP's. I remember as a tween going to my Aunt's house and always playing the Jackson Brown's "Running on Empty" Bread is for the hubbs since he is child of the 60"s/70's. Damn hippie, lol
St. Vincent de Paul, $1 each

I found this awesome water color, terrible mat and no frame but it really spoke to me. It is kinda of moody. Muted and stormy. I LOVE it!
New 2 You, $2.20
This is an Ida Pellei canvas to print. I didn't score the best deal on it but it was definitely with in the comparative cost. Ida Pellei was very popular in the 60's. Canvas to print transfer usually run $25-$50 depending on subject matter and size. Mine is a  fairly large  print 28X22. I love the baskets and sunflowers!
Goodwill, $20
This is an Andrea by Sadek blue net porcelain teapot. Popular in the 80's. It is missing the lid but has a solid brass handle. I plan on using for a potted plant. I love the vivid blue
Valley Thrift $2

Any funky and frugal finds you want to share?


1 comment:

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!