Monday, March 5, 2012

Quick Update


Just a quick note to let y'all know my blog is slightly off schedule this week. Due to the recent tornado (March 2nd) I have been working with friends and family to gather donations for the affected areas. (All I can say is I know some pretty wonderful and generous people!) Today I am on the road to deliver the donations.

broomecouncil.net

 No Sown and Harvest Sunday  (yesterday) and No Funky Frugal Finds Monday  (today).  Please be patient and hopefully my blog will return to it's normal content tomorrow . Whatever normal is...

lifeatabchome.blogspot.com


So everyone be safe and have a Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. How close were the tornadoes to you? Did you have to take shelter? My thoughts with everyone affected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi 1st man--The towns of Felicity, Moscow, Mt. Orab, Laurel and Neville are within 50 miles. We only experienced thunder, lightening , rain and high winds where I live.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!