Thursday, March 1, 2012

The self esteem post (or lack thereof)




Yikes. Nothing like a little peer review to keep you on your toes! (Or make you take to the drink) I am participating in the "What I Like About Your Blog" hosted by Inspire Me Heather.

All I have to say is my self esteem isn't directly related to the number of followers I have. Or the number of comments I receive. Or if someone likes my blog.

YEAH RIGHT!! That's a big fat lie!

I am an insecure, self-conscious, neurotic train wreck. OMG! What if they don't like my blog (don't like me)? Or if they don't think my blog is pretty (don't like me)? Or if they don't think I am funny enough (don't like me)? Or if they don't think my content is interesting enough (don't like me)?

So you seeeeeee how this is going right?

I AM    people!!! 

So please only post loving accolades and shower me with compliments.

Is that to much for a girl to ask? Hmmmmmmm?

Positive self esteem is the equivalent of Rainbows, Unicorns and Glitter
Sourced from web
Negative self esteem is me killing the pain with food 

http://docakilah.wordpress.com
No-one wants to be responsible for this right?  

Positive self esteem=GOOD. Negative self-esteem=BAD.

Soooo......please like me

Here are a few friends pleading to you to like me on my behalf...
Please like  My Cozy Little Farmhouse. She's the cat's meow!




Please like My Cozy Little Farmhouse. We love her thisssssss much!
Please like My Cozy Little Farmhouse. She has content  tastier than a T-bone!
Please like My Cozy Little Farmhouse. She's baaaaahhaaaaa hilarious!

Thank you for your support!

6 comments:

  1. Sandra Sullivan MillerMarch 1, 2012 at 12:30 PM

    Tonya I love your blog it gives me smiles and sometimes a good laugh.. Other time it's full of useful stuff. But most of all just letting you know I Love You... your Aunt Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. It makes me smile and often chuckle--much needed when I've had a sucky day. Keep up the good work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're blog is awesome! Your posts always make me laugh. I need to be funnier in mine, you have a great sense of humor. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks 1st Man! I am firm believer that a little levity goes a long way. The thing I found is I can't force it. It just kind of has to happen. And I think you have a great wit and it does come through in your blog!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!