Monday, April 23, 2012

Funky and Frugal Finds #10

Funky and Frugal Finds Monday #10

Me and  my daughter hit the GW in Loveland on Sunday. It was crowded and boy oh boy was everything picked over. I wasn't sure we would find anything worthwhile. But I did manage to find a few things...

Is it bigger than a breadbox? No-because it is a breadbox!  Can't you just picture this all cleaned up, painted and maybe stenciled. I have lots of ideals for this !
$5

This funky monkey pod bowl
$3 

A cute little metal bucket. This will be great as a planter!

$1
And this sweet little enameled metal tray. This will look adorable in my spare room!
$1
Anyone else have some funky or frugal finds you want to share?


2 comments:

  1. Love all your frugal finds! So much better than paying full price. I just found a breadbox a few weeks ago at a consignment shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer,

    Thanks! This is the first decent one I have found in a while. I REALLY want a vintage enamel bread bin/ box. Unfortunately for a decent one they are expensive and the one's I can afford are in terrible shape! And I really have to STOP by the money pod bowls and trays. Seriously how many do I need? (At last count I 8/ in various sizes/shapes) I just feel like I am rescuing them, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!