Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sown and Harvest #7

Welcome to my Sunday post dedicated to all things garden, landscape, and plant related.

Ummm this was supposed to post last night. and would have if I had selected the correct date.! My apologies for not posting much lately. I have been incredibly busy, I think about my blog and then end up falling asleep before I can get word to blog. Hopefully this week I will get back to my routine. The weather has been so atypical for Ohio--but I am not complaining-- except when it is the typical March weather. I have been delighted and somewhat spoiled by the unusually warm weather. My seedlings are going gang busters! I thought we would take a peek on the progress of some of my gardens.

My raised bed which has several types of lettuce, radishes, carrots, green onion, and spinach.

3/18/12
3/25/12
A nice little bounty for my guinea pigs!

My Cold Frame







My Grapevine's (back  of veggie garden)



Back edge of garden (creek edge)

Rose of Sharon

Eastern Redbud

My memorial for Kitty-bub. This was her favorite spot. I sure do miss her.

Perennial Bed (garage)

Any ideals as to why my lilac is only blooming on one side? 
Butterfly Bush
 

Dianthus, lilies, wiegelia, rosemary, 1 mystery pant and 1 I forgot the name of, lol
So what's growing in your garden?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!