Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Baking up a batch of Banana Bread

Well  technically  it is Choco-chip Banana bread. MMmmmmmm....

 Don't you just love when you find a bargain? Except when it doesn't look real pretty. But then you just gotta look past the ugly. Banana's for $0.19 a pound is a great deal. Except they were UHG-LEE. Very ripe. Over ripe. 


But those are the perfect kind of banana's to bake with with. They are nice and soft and much sweeter. So I picked up a bunch (or two) and made a couple batches of choco-chip banana bread. 


I also cheated and used a biscuit mix  because I could.  And I was in a hurry.  A hurry to get my feedbag on, haha.  Check out my recipes tab for the recipe. 

It is just as easy to make 2 6 loaves as is it is just 1 loaf. And this stuff frreezes great! If it actually could make it to the freezer instead of my piehole mouth....Schowwry Ima eatin bread..cant tawlk...mmmmmm


P.S and FYI--this is a very dense albeit moist bread!

2 comments:

  1. We love banana bread at our house. I use butterscotch chips but chocolate chips would be awesome, too. I need to bake some soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!