Monday, June 11, 2012

Random Ramblings #1

First carrots from my garden

I fed the carrots to the Guinea Pigs now they have the zoomies and are pop-corning. Translated that means they are racing around their cages and kicking their back feet because they are happy. 

Some"bunny" has been nibbling around my garden. Fortunately this is the wild strawberries

I harvested 2 whole raspberries but went ahead and left them for the bunnies because they weren't quite ripe.

Working on some projects


It's raining here and all I want to do is take a nap!

How is your Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!