Thursday, August 16, 2012

3rd time is a charm_Versatile Blogger Award


Waaaaayyy back in May BJ from Joy to Journey awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award. And I TOTALLY dropped the ball and never published my thank you. 

OOPS!!

Sorry BJ--this is my very, VERY belated thank you. Can I blame it on summer-time or hormonal issues rather than my being forgetful and rude?  

Here are the Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award.

 1. Add the award to your blog. 

 2. Thank the person who presented it to you.

 3. Mention seven random things about yourself.

4. List the rules.

 5. Pass the award to 7 bloggers.

6. Inform each blogger that they received the award by leaving a comment on their blog.

My 7 things
1. I own more pajamas than regular outfits
2.  Since I'm not working I wear pj's all  day (unless I HAVE to go somewhere and be seen in public)
3.  I always change into "normal" clothes before my hubbs comes home from work. It may be 5 minutes before he pulls in the driveway but I will be dressed for goodness sakes!
4. Thank goodness none of my neighbors are around to see me because I garden in my pj's, haha
5. I love gardening except when it is hot.
6. And boy was it ever hot in Ohio this summer. (We had several weeks of >100°F weather!!)
7. Did I mention I  don't like hot weather?

My 7 nominees
1. Dolly at Hisbiscus House A welcome to country living. 
2. Nancy at a Rural Journal Stunning rural photography
3. Morgan at Ms Morgans Reality Check A journal of self expression
4. Susie at Little Susie Homemaker An upbeat blog about crafting, cooking, sewing and so much more!
5. Michelle at Mystic Mud Documenting their life on top of a mountain
6. Susan at As Long as You Have a Garden Books, gardening and self reflection--what is not to love?
7. Sarah from Budget Friendly Decorating An avid HGTV'er (me too!) and providing budget friendly tips (evident from the blog name). I am sure if we lived closer we could be BFF's



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Tonya. :) I can't wait to pay this forward. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I am going to have to pay this forward as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!