Monday, August 27, 2012

A new chapter in life

Oh My Goodness! Life has been so crazy of late. I have been dealing with many family issues (a terminally ill father, my ill mother, my daughter who broke her foot), try to finish harvesting my garden, canning and preserving my harvest and finally--getting ready to go back to college.


EHRMEHGAWD!! In less than 8 hrs I will officially be a full time college student....again.  I am a bundle of nerves. 

I wonder how long it will be before this happens
teacher - Middle aged college Student? Tells all your classmates you are older than their parents!
(I totally made this meme, haha)

I know this will  be me by the end of the week (me as pensive and surrounded by books. Not young and pretty--if  only!)

So wish me luck as I begin a new chapter of my life!



4 comments:

  1. How exciting for you! I can't speak for everyone but I'm proud that you are taking the plunge and doing it. It's going to be an awesome experience, please share it all with us (even the bad!). Good luck and enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'd be scared to death. I'm in awe of you-good luck! Study hard. Skip the partying...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck as you try to juggle it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best on your journey back to college!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!