Saturday, October 6, 2012

Crisp Cool Days

Aaaaaahhhhhhh...Autumn is upon us. This is truly my favorite time of year. You can play outside without being attacked by a kazillion bugs. Or passing out from heatstroke. And everyone gets nice rosy nip of color on their cheeks and nose. The garden is done for the season and is slowly withering. I can take stock of what worked and what didn't (I can take all of the winter season to figure out the new plan for the planting season in Spring)

The trees are beginning to have their leaves changing colors from the bright crisp green to blazing golds, reds, purples and browns. 
Pinterest
The air once perfumed by lingering smell of florals have been replaced with the rich, earthy smells of burning leaves and  wood.

The aromas of grilling out have been replaced with thick bubbling soup and warm crusty beads.
source
Pretty soon there will be a slew of fall festivals. I don't know about you but I am so ready for this season!




1 comment:

  1. Cinnamon, pumpkin, and cocoa that is what autumn reminds me of.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!