Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Owl Take It

Last weekend, I felt like dookie. So in the interest of  stimulating the economy and trying to make myself feel better, I embarked on a little retail therapy. And I do mean little because my wallet is feeling mighty light after the recently incurred vet expenses

My daughter and I had a mini-shopping blitz of Petsmart, Marshalls, Kohls and Target. I had coupons and rewards for Petsmart, Marshalls and Kohl's--yay me! And while at Target I earned a $5 giftcard. So I saved AND made some money-woot woot!

I picked up a 2 little trinkets for Christmas.
Kohls
Marshalls

My friend loves owls. No worries--she doesn't read my blog. I don't think she even remembers I have a blog! In her own words she can barely manage an email. As I was saying she loves owls. She also collects Halloween skeletons. She is kinda weird and kooky...and all together spooky. Wait--that's a different holiday. Or show. Well something different.

I am one of those obnoxious people who likes theme gifts. So this year my friend is getting owls. Although I may have given her owls last year also....hmmm. 

Anyhoo...hahahha...hoo, get it? hoo. Owls? Hoo? Anyone? Geez-tough room...

Owl just have to take that chance...ok ok I will stop with the corny owl puns ...haha



2 comments:

  1. I got it and actually snickered. But, I'm a little strange anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO funny! And cute owls! And you're a great friend to find those for her.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!