Saturday, January 5, 2013

2012-The Year in Review

I realize we are 1 week into 2013 but true to form I am always late!

2012 was by far one of the most challenging years I have had AND believe me I am no stranger to hardship throughout my life.


RELAX--this isn't a post with me whining and crying. I'm wearing my big girl bloomers today, haha

In 2012

I lost my job

The hubbs and I celebrated a milestone

I learned to quilt

I learned to can

I grew an awesome garden

I did a few projects around the house as well as some crafty things



Vanity


I said goodbye


I said hello


I returned to college

 and I made the Dean's List!

2012 was a journey of losses and self discovery. I discovered the hubbs and I could make do with much less. I discovered what is important isn't about things but rather people.  I discovered renewed friendship in re-acquaintances from the past. I made new friends from the blogging community. I discovered regardless of the obstacles and burdens, I am stronger because of my wonderful support network of family and friends.

Thank you all for taking the time to  connect with me by visiting my blog, pinterest, Facebook, and emailing me. I look forward to every comment, like, tag and share. I hope in 2013 to do a better job blogging and will strive to know more of my followers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!