Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Funky and Frugal Finds #15

Some funky, some frugal, always awesome when I can save some coin!

New Store Bargains
700 thread-count sheets for $14 and a free year subscription to BHG. The sheets are offered online for $19.96 (Walmart). The magazine subscription (coupon) included said up to a $6 discount. Currently the BHG subscription is $5.95  for a year.

6 piece set of Pyrex No Leak Lids with vent. $19.99 at Target (normally $24.99). Subtract from this a $5 target gift card and 5% discount= $13.99 

Second Hand Bargains
A quick stop at The New to You thrift store and I found these awesome deals! The best part? It was 25% off day! 

I have been wanting a heavy duty enamel on metal colander for some time; however, the cheapest I have seen them was $20.
Sale price (including tax) $2.22
I am a sucker for the French White Corningware
Sale price (including tax) $0.78 each
Anyone who knows me will tell you I LOVE bird inspired decor. Well these beauties caught my eye and will be great hanging on my kitchen wall (once I remodel it anyway). And I found some inspiration on Pinterest on how to display them.
Sale price (including tax) $1.42 each
Not to bad, eh?









2 comments:

  1. Great bargains Tonya. I have been meaning to go to the Thrift Stores, near my work, all week long but donggonit, work keeps getting in my way! I can only imagine the bargains that are slipping through my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love your finds and thanks for the heads up about the sheets. I might just have to pick some up. The bird plates are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!