Tuesday, April 9, 2013

HELP! Something weird is going on with my blog

My daughter told me me when ever she tries to load my blog she receives a message of a long running script.

Then I clicked on the View Blog link, my blog opens up, I will begin to scroll down and then my page is REDIRECTED to this

http://results.freedirectoryguide.com/search.php

Does anyone else see this when they click my blog?

At first I thought it was me because sometimes I have fat fingers when typing. I noticed this a few weeks ago and it generally only happens when I first open my blog from a new session. I though it may be related to the ads on my page so I removed those and this damn redirect still occurs.

How do I make this bloody  thing go away???

HELP!!





3 comments:

  1. I'm having trouble with mine as well. For weeks my reading list has not appears, then suddenly today it appears but with blogs I've never heard of and only a few of the ones that I normally visited. Someone told me they were unable to post a comment on my blog and got a strange message as well. Good Luck in getting this issue resolved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nitecruzer for helping me correct this annoying issue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did Nitecruzer tell you? I have a friend with the same issue. Thanks!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!