Monday, July 22, 2013

Say 'ello to my not so little friend...

My kid borrowed my food processor,  ummm...like indefinitely, so I decided to "upgrade".

Say 'ello to my not so little friend...


Oh yes, a metal die cast base, 14 cup capacity, 3 different bowls, adjustable blades and a 1000 watts of lightening fast chopping/dicing/ shredding obliteration. mwahahaha....excellent

This sucker wasn't cheap. I actually broke into sweat when slapping down my magic plastic (Macy's) card. Macy's was having a 1 day sale with all kitchen appliances were 40% off. I also had a my star rewards coupon for 20% off. So I got this bad boy for 60% off. Except it still cost more than the first car I ever bought.  I like to think of it as a long term investment. The motor has a 20 year warranty so that says something about how invested I am in this, haha.

I am telling you I LOVE this thing. It is not nearly as noisy as my old Black n Decker. Just take a gander at ALL of the stuff that comes with it.

It actually has a 77 minute DVD in addition to the instruction and recipe book.


All the blades are stored in a locking case that even has a drawer! Oh my god y'all that is like neatfreakiness nirvana right there!


Did I mention my cutting blade is adjustable?  From 1 to 6 mm and the shredder blade is reversible for fine and medium shred.  It also came with a dough blade...WOOT!

I think this is my new best friend! Well at least during the canning season .

Oh yeah, BTW,  this is my opinion of which I am not being compensated by Cuisinart. But if they want to pay me, this is crazy but call me maybe?  LOL

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!! I can't wait to see what fabulousness you whip up!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only used it twice so far but it fantabulous! I have used it late at night which normally would be a problem because our master bedroom is directly over the kitchen and the noise would wake the hubbs up. He didn't hear it at all. And it doesn't vibrate like my old food processor. With a metal base this sucker is heavy. Pretty sure it is built to last

      Delete
  2. Oh wow...that is one gorgeous friend you have there! I am incredibly jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be jealous, because I have yet to get the credit card bill for this sucker, LOL! But it IS gorgeous!!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!