Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thankful Thursday #1



All too often in the hurry scurry of our lives, the majority of us seldom take the time to really notice the world around us let alone be thankful for  it. I am guilty of this myself on more occasions than I care to count.  Just take a moment to breathe, relax and feel gratitude. I am a firm believer in what you project to the universe will reflect back on you. So I am trying for a more positive energy and mindset. Hopefully this will take hold displace all the negativity, self doubt and becomes second nature. 

I am thankful for the beauty that surrounds me.



I am thankful I am fortunate to have a home and property not only for shelter but because we can grow our food




I am thankful for the bountiful harvest

Obviously there are an infinite number of things and people I am thankful for, such as the support of my friends (near and far), my family  and everyday I have an opportunity to do good.

What are you thankful for? What inspires you?


2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for my husband--the kindest, sweetest man I've ever met. I don't know how I ever got so lucky...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true - need to be thankful EVERY day! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!