Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Finally, a face to go with the voice behind the blog

If you look to the right side of the blog, you will see a picture of the real life me! Kinda scary, lol... I think it is time to shake things up a bit. I am working on revamping me, so it is time to change up the blog a bit. Now that school is nearly finished-less than 3 weeks until graduation y'all!-and I have a new job-beginning 4/21-I can finally get back in the business- or is it pleasure?- of making regular contributions to my blog. I know the last year has been intermittent with the posts, and I appreciate all of you that have faithfully stuck with me. So stay tuned...





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! Looking forward to your posts. And again-congrats on graduating and finding a job so quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!