Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Has it really been 2 months since I posted?


Hello my lovely bloggies! I am sorry for so much time between posts...again! I have been so busy with my new job, I am still preparing for my certification exam and taking care of things from everyday life.

My garden was started in April and is doing well. I need to find my camera so I can post some up to date shots!
My ugly little homemade trellis for the peas. . This bed was peas, radishes and lettuce.
Lots of brassicas! Cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower and brussel sprouts.
Some new additions to the garden... Red Haven and Hale Haven semi-dwarf peach trees
Do y'all remember when the hubbs "tried" to help me weed and clean up the garden in the fall and he ripped out pat of my 3 yr old asparagus bed? Well the good news is I was able to save some of the bed and it did produce, just not very much.  What we did have was delicious though!

Balsamic glazed chicken, asparagus and tomatoes.

I have been doing some bulk food prep and cooking to TRY to save some time and eat a little healthier.
After 6 long months of nothing, we have resumed work on the kitchen remodel YAY!

Well that is all for now because I am exhausted and am calling it a night. What has everyone been doing in my absence?




2 comments:

  1. YAY! You are back! Asparagus bed, I so need to try one of those. There is nothing quite as good as grilled asparagus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL--I must have been very tired since there were so many typing errors! I am back but intermittently until I pass this exam!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!