Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New Recipes Posted

Hello all my dear bloggies. As you know, I have been remiss in posting on the blog or at least posting sporadically; however,  have been very active on 
MyCozy LittleFarmhouse Facebook page.

I have some new recipes posted, just click the link and it will take you there.

Southwestern Style Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Because you gotta do something with all those zucchinis
30 minute Sweet n Spicy Glazed Chicken
This my take on homemade chinese
Spinach and Ricotta Manicotti Primavera
It's pasta and cheese...'nuff said
I hope to see you there!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!