Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award #2

 

Recently Patsy from  Pattycakes Cooking nominated me for The Versatile Blog Award. Thank you so much Patsy giving me the thumbs up on my blog. I really appreciate the shout out.

This is how this award works:


  1. Thank the people who gave you this award
  2. Include a link to their blog.
  3. Nominate bloggers for the award. (Some rules say 7, some say 15) I went with 7!
  4. Tell seven things about yourself.

Nominations

  1. Bargain-ista- Karen offers fashionista tips on a budget!
  2. My Turn (For Us)-Evelyn is recently retired and gonna be travelling in a 5th wheel. We should be so lucky!
  3. Budget Friendly Decorating-Sarah offers budget friendly hints, tips and crafts for the home
  4. Something Nice and Pretty-Rondell is a self professed decorating addict.
  5. Bless My Nest-Claire is a creative cozy nester
  6. Caution! Reality Check!-Morgan's blog is a coming of age story as she transitions from her 20's to her 30's
  7. Swede Dreamer--Angie is passionate about vintage finds

My 7 things

  1. I am pseudo retired (that's a nice way of saying I'm unemployed)
  2. I am about to make a career change and go back to college
  3. Since I will no longer be a chemist , I wonder if I need to change my AOL email because it has the word chemist in it?
  4. Since I have had so much free time, I made a bucket list
  5. So far I have managed to cross off 2  things-canning and quilting!
  6. I really want to do some travelling across the US
  7. Planes, trains and automobiles? No planes, I am not a fan. (Funny because when I was 17 I wanted to be a stewardess!) Travelling by train could be cool. But I really want to get a vintage Airstream trailer. That would be the way to travel!
Ok that was kinda more than 7 things. But I'm wordy. And nerdy.  Happy blogging y'all!






6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on receiving this award! I am so honored and pleased that you have chosen me to be one of your fab seven:) I can't wait to make my choices and pass it on. I will also be visiting your other choices to congratulate them. Thanks so very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and you're welcome! Looking forward to your picks.

      Delete
  2. Congrats to you on this award! Thank you so much for the Versitale Blogger award, I'll be posting about it soon, loved reading your 7 things about you♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I am touched and honored and tickled to have been chosen. Congratulations to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!