Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cutting Corners

or anything else I, we, the hubbs is gonna cut. Why? Because I just bought him a 12 in compound miter saw as his belated birthday present.  Look at it in all its boxed glory!
3 blades (blades are interchangeable-not manufacture specific)
32T (coarse)
40T (general purpose)
80T (fine)

It has a laser line (so even when he isn't where  wearing* his glasses he can see it)! And a dust collection bag. Man I can almost smell the sawdust.

I got it for a good price too! Normally priced $199, marked down to $149 and I had a $25 coupon.Wahoo!
I think I am more excited about this than the hubbs. So when he buys me a fishing pole for MY birthday--remind me about this-ok?

No excuses for not having installed crown molding or baseboards now!
*Sheesh I can spell--I swear--corrected 5/3/12

1 comment:

  1. Tonya,

    I Love Love Love my Miter saw too!!! I also just awarded you the "Versatile Blogger Award" so when you get a chance drop by and pick it up :)http://joy2journey.blogspot.com/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html
    Your blog is amazing ... Hugs,
    Bj

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!