Friday, May 11, 2012

Such a vamp

I am revamping my blog.


Haha not that kind of vamp but Hello it is Johhny Depp!

Changing things up a bit. AGAIN. The Funky and Frugal Finds Monday and Foodie Frugal Friday will now be a monthly post. Sown and Harvest Sunday will be a minimum of twice a month. as I am  preparing to return to school college, I simply can't meet the demands of maintaining my blog daily. 

It doesn't mean I won't post everyday but if I do post daily the content won't be as  extensive. I will commit to 2 or 3 per week (fingers crossed it is more) I don't want to let y'all down but my priorities are shifting. Life is gettin' in the way of my life.

Ok now back to Johhny Depp. If there was a movie starring  Johhny Depp, John Cusack and Robert Downey Jr. do you think that would cause the earth to implode and create a black hole? I mean all that hotness in one spot could not be contained-right?
  
Duuudeee--I sooo have a type!  And yet--I married a blonde--go figure

2 comments:

  1. Too much hotness, but I can handle it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will make this my screen saver. I won't mind waking up to this every morning! haha

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!