Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Playing hooky

I would like to say I am playing hooky from my blog today because it is Feb 29 and 6°F. (That may be part of it)


I would rather not say I am playing hooky from my blog because I was KABONGED on the head from a cake pan when  I opened one of the last remaining wall kitchen cabinets. (True story) Don't worry kitchen I shall exact my revenge when I gut you...just you wait...mwhahahaha (I may be slightly affected with a head injury)

I would like to say I am playing hooky from my blog today because I playing in the sun and tip-toeing through the tulips...haha Tiny Tim...hahaha

I would rather not say I am playing hooky from my blog because I am working on taxes and my March budget

I would like to say...Is anyone else playing hooky today?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aunt She!! THANK YOU!! I love that 1)you have a blog 2) you are reading my blog...annnnd you loooovvvee it. Ok I took a little artistic license with that! Please click the Join this Site button. That way you never miss anything! haha

      Delete
  2. Wow 68 degrees in Ohio in February!! Send some of that my way in Michigan!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Noelle

      I wish we could keep it here. The temp is dropping down and they are calling for a wintry mix by Sunday...boo! Oh well I was glad to have it of only for a day. It is so nice knowing Spring is just around the corner! And hopefully you get some warm days soon!

      Tonya

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I love feedback on what you like-(what you do not) and any stories or anecdotes you would like to share! Please know that while I may not be able to reply right away, that I do read every single comment and will respond as soon as I can!

Now chime in!