- I am not a morning person.
- I have been unemployed since Jan 3, 2012
- I was really freaked out about not having job.
- Now I kinda like it--don't tell my hubbs.
- My hubbs is a really good guy--most of the time.
- Since being unemployed I no longer worry about time management.
- When I was employed I was in management.
- I hated it.
- I have no ideal what I wan't to do when I grow up
- Being a grown up is kinda sucky sometimes.
- Being a grown up is really awesome sometimes.
- You know what's awesome? It is snowing and I am sitting in my big comfy recliner, in pj's.
- I love pj's. They are my favorite outfit.
- I hope my next job (IF I get one, haha) let's me work from home. Sitting in my recliner. In my pj's.
- I love to garden.
- Especially flowers.
- I would love to get rid of most of our yard and put in flower beds.
- This freaks the hubbs out.
- I can't say the word "out", because it make my dogs go crazy. I have to spell it O--U--T when talking to anyone.
- I also have to spell B--Y--E -B--Y--E
- And C--O--O--K--I--E
- I think my dogs can spell.
- I won the spelling bee in 6th grade
- My hubbs won an art contest in 6th grade
- We haven't won anything since
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
25 Random Things Linky Party
Inspired by Shaunna from Perfectly Imperfect!
Ok--what's your 25 things? Please click http://www.perfectlyimperfectblog.com/2012/02/25-things-linky-party.html and link up with Shaunna!