I have decided to make this a regular feature. Every Monday I will feature my latest cache of funky finds from shopping, thriftin', junkin', flea marketin', dumpster divin', garbage pickin' and any other manner I acquired something new or new to me!
Check out this sweet and simple pine chest/ toy box. A few tiny dings and scratches, but that just adds character. The hinges and lift arm are in perfect working order. The interior is spotless. It looks (and smells) new. I bought this at Goodwill. Originally marked at $35 but there was a manager special sale and I got it for $22.75 Woo-hoo! I lurrrveeee it! While the color is not my 1st choice (it is a little to orange-y), I am gonna live with it for a while.
This metal cup has a key handle. Kinda quirky!
| Vintage Market and Thrift $3 |
| Vintage Market and Thrift $16 |
Any good finds you want to share?
What a score on the pine chest. That will look nice in the living room.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sue! I love it. It really changed the entire mood of the room. So glad I didn't talk myself out of it!
DeleteI have one of those chest but mine is cedar and I got it free.. needs a little work like new feet and of course new hardware but I love it last year I used it as a coffee table..great find
ReplyDeleteThanks Sandra! I would love to see pics. I love imagining the possibilities!
DeleteLove your finds. I think the dough bowl is my favorite but they are all great!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sarah! I was so excited when I found it. I couldn't haggle the price because it had just come in that morning and I wanted one for soooooo long. Now I just have to figure out what to put in it. Decisions, decisions!
DeleteA thrifting gal after my own heart - love that dough bowl! Thanks for following - following in GFC and Linky!
ReplyDeleteKelly
Thanks Kelly! Love your blog! I will post pics as soon as I decided what to put in it!
Delete